Clicking the Payment Reference dropdown will display further transaction details, including card validation details.
- This indicates whether the security code from the back of the card matches the other card details.
- Shows whether the cardholder's billing address was verified by the issuing bank.
- Shows whether the transaction was validated with 3D Secure.
- Designed by Judopay to help manage exposure to fraud.
- This monitoring system assigns a score to each transaction. The score ranges from 0-100 with 100 representing the highest risk.
- A unique reference for a consumer.
- Will display all transaction history for this consumer.
- Block all future transactions from this consumer.
- A unique reference for a device (if made available at the time of payment).