Alternative Payment Methods refers to a range of payment methods beyond the traditional ways of paying with cards and cash.
Currently Judopay accepts the following alternative payment methods:
- Apple Pay™
- Apple Pay™ provides an easy and secure way to pay for physical goods and services in your iOS apps or on your website. Integrate Apple Pay™ using our Web and Mobile SDKs.
- Google Pay™
- Google Pay™ is a digital wallet which stores card details on behalf of the consumer. Judopay offers merchants the ability to accept payments in-app and via websites. Integrate Google Pay™ using our Web and Mobile SDKs.
- PayByLink is an easy way to request and accept payments. Just add the link to your emails, SMS, or invoices that you send out to your consumers. You do not need to have a website or a mobile app to be able to use PayByLink.
- Enables consumers to easily pay for goods and services in the Netherlands. Integrate iDEAL using our Web and Mobile SDKs.
- PayPal (BETA)
- PayPal is a popular eWallet, whereby their users are able to send and receive money using funds directly from their wallet and/or from their credit/debit card. Integrate PayPal using our Web SDK.
- Klarna (BETA)
- A payment method that allows consumers to pay for items in instalments, or at a later date. Integrate Klarna using our Web SDK.
For more information, see Alternative Payment Methods.